November 15 is fast approaching and that leaves me with quite the decision to make.
I have only paid my slip lease in Annapolis until mid November leaving me with some serious decisions to make. I could go ahead and pay the second half of my slip fee and leave her in the water all winter like last year. I could pull her and block her up over the winter, giving me the opportunity to remove the seacocks and repaint the bottom. Or….. I could do what Ive been talking about for so many years and just head south for the winter.
I just got my house rented for another year, and staying at home or with Sabrina leaves me without a rent payment and the opportunity to save some serious cash. As of today I will have 4 more solid paychecks which Im thinking combined with the income from the house being rented should afford me a relatively comfortable lifestyle over the winter.
Other than getting an expedited passport renewal for the potential jump to the Bahamas I dont see anything but my own fear of the future holding me back.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.– Mark Twain
Anyone want to join me?